Fountain Hills Republican Club announces winter/spring/early summer schedule.
– Saturday, February 15 – Town Council Update by Council members David Spelich and Mike Sharnow (neither’s term is up and thus they are not running for re-election this cycle) and Art Tolis whose term is over in 2020
– Saturday, March 21 – FHRC’s Annual Breakfast event, with keynote speaker US Senator Martha McSally, current Senator and candidate for election. $15/pp
– Saturday, April 18 – Candidates Joe Arpaio (Sheriff), Allister Adel (County Attorney), Daniel McCarthy (US Senate), Kim Owens (Corp Commission)
– Saturday, May 16 – Candidates for the State House Joseph Chaplik, John Kavanagh, and Jay Lawrence plus Gerry Friedel (Town Council candidate),
– Saturday, June 20 – Candidate Jerry Sheridan (Sheriff) plus Corporate Commission candidates Lea Marquez Peterson, Eric Sloan and Nick Myers.
– July 18 – Candidates Michelle Ugenti-Rita (AZ Senate), Royce Flora (County Treasurer), Rodney Glassman (County Assessor) plus up to 1 other.
Fountain Hills Republican Club’s GOP Socials continue at 5 p.m. on the 4th Wednesday of each month at the All American Sports Grill, 16872 Ave of the Fountains, FH. No formal speeches, just socialization. All Republicans and conservative minder Independents welcome.